The SMARTPWR360°™ Energy Efficiency Package
Our exclusive SMARTPWR360oTM residential solar package offers energy-saving products that can potentially raise your energy savings by up to 25%.4
To complement your solar system, POWERHOME SOLAR offers a full range of efficient solutions designed to optimize your home’s energy efficiency and increase your potential savings.
- Nest Thermostat– Maintain your home’s temperature and use the eco-friendly setting to minimize your energy needs.
- LED Light Bulbs– Reduce the electricity used to light your home with energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Showerheads– Use less water without compromising on your shower experience.
- Smart Power Strips– Reduce standby power consumption with smart power strips that also protect your devices from power surges.
- Faucet Aerators– Conserve water during your daily use by reducing excess flow from your sinks.
- Air Sealant Tape– Seals air ducts in your attic to enhance HVAC efficiency.
- Blown Insulation– Insulate your attic to maintain your home’s temperature and reduce HVAC workload.
- Attic Staircase Cover– Seal your attic staircase to keep heat from escaping your living areas.
- Hot Water Heater Blanket (Installation for electric-powered units only)- Insulate your hot water heater to maintain water temperatures.
Also Included: *We also include a roll of plumber’s tape, a hot water temperature card to help gauge water heater efficiency and attic baffles (installed by POWERHOME SOLAR) to facilitate airflow in your attic space.
SMARTPWR360°™ Solution Benefits
When you choose energy-efficient upgrades for your home, you can cut back on your energy consumption and get the most out of your solar energy. Our SMARTPWR360oTM package offers four invaluable benefits:
- Potentially Reduce Your Electric Bills Further– Our SMARTPWR360º™ Package can potentially offset your electric costs by up to 25%.4
- Potentially Increase Your Property Value– Your home could potentially have increased resale value due to these energy-efficient upgrades.
- Maximize Your Potential Return On Investment– When you reduce your energy usage, you can make your solar energy go further and potentially increase the overall financial return of your solar system.
- Potentially Reduce The Upfront Cost Of A Solar Panel Installation– If your home consumes less energy, you will need fewer solar panels, which can reduce the cost of your solar system.
SMARTPWR360°™ In The POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK
SMARTPWR360º™ plays a vital role in the POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK by increasing your solar system’s overall efficiency. SMARTPWR360º™ also works together with your Generac battery backup to let you store the excess power that your solar panels produce. You can tap into this power source at night or during outages.